Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

HYMAN'S SEAFOOD - CHARLESTON, SC


I had the pleasure of dining at
Hyman's Seafood in Charleston, SC this week.




This place is an institution in these parts, and I can see why.
The portions were huge and very tasty.
My Buffalo Shrimp Po'Boy was delicious, not to mention the hush puppies



Partner Brad Gena handed me a business card as we were
talking and I placed it in my pocket as I usually do.
As I sorted through business cards, menus and info from my day in Charleston, Brad's card caught my eye.
The back of the card had the restaurants Motto on the back.

I was impressed with Brad's detail and passion for his business but even more so was the "Attitude" he carried himself with.


Eli Hyman - Brad Gena


Hyman's Seafood Motto
“ATTITUDE”
by Chuck Swindol

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
Attitude, to me, is more important than education,
than money, than circumstances, than failures,
than successes, than what other people think or say or do.
It is more important then appearance, giftedness, or skill.
It will make or break a company…a church…a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past…we cannot change the fact that people act in
a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have,
and that is our attitude…I am convinced that life is 10% what
happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you…
we are in charge of our ATTITUDES

I normally only talk about food and food related subjects on this Blog, but if you ever have a chance to try Holy City Salt Scrub, do so.
Dry, tired, overworked hands will appreciate this product.



No comments:

Post a Comment